- 3.0-liter V6 forced-induction engine
- Electric motor: 95 hp combustion engine: 333 hp
- Combined output of 416 hp at 5,500 rpm
- Maximum torque (plug-in hybrid): 435 lb-ft between 1250 and 4000 rpm
- Acceleration from 0 to 60 mph: 5.4 secTop track speed: 151 mph, all-electric: 78 mph
- Electricity consumption (combined) in kWh/100 km: 20.8
- Typical electric range during everyday driving: TBD
- High-voltage battery: 10.8 kWh
- Charging time*: approx. 2.7 hrs with 3.6 kW on-board charger/approx. 1.3 hrs with 7.2 kW on-board charger
Thanks to a particularly wide ratio spread, the 8-speed Tiptronic S lowers fuel consumption â€" and increases comfort and dynamic agility. The low engine speeds in the higher gears reduce the noise level inside the vehicle. The 8-speed Tiptronic S shifts gear automatically and adapts to your individual driving style.
New features include the extended auto start/stop function. This cuts the engine not only when the vehicle stops, but also if you are approaching traffic lights, for example. Steel Spring Suspension.
The steel-spring suspension meets high-level requirements in terms of performance, driving pleasure and off-road capability. Consistent lightweight construction ensures improved driving dynamics, greater fuel economy and enhanced comfort. In addition, the suspension set-up has been further optimized to deliver a clear result: greater comfort and sports performance. Typically Porsche.